Utility Services

Utility Submittal Portal Help

Home Help Main Contact Us

Records Request For Civil Plan Drawings, As-Built Drawings, and CAD Files For Existing Utilities

The City receives requests to deliver existing information for project areas through official record requests created in the Contact Henderson system. Requests for scanned civil plan drawings, as-built drawings, utility atlas maps, and hydrology studies are available through these requests. This process has been expanded to include existing utility information (water, reclaim water, sewer, storm water, and other base layer information) in a digital format usable by computer design software. The digital data file is intended to save time in the engineering and design process.

Go to www.cityofhenderson.com and click the links for Contact Henderson > Records Request > Civil Improvement Plans & Hydrology Studies, or go there directly with this link.

Click the submit a request or question link

If you are an existing user to Contact Henderson, log in under the Existing User tab.

If you are new to Contact Henderson, fill in the information under the New User tab to create an account.

Upon logging in, complete the form and submit the request.

If you have NOT previously submitted a Restricted Documents form, you will receive an email with this form attached for you to complete and return. This form is completed one time and kept on file for future requests.

When the request is complete, you will receive a separate email containing a link to securely download a zip file containing the requested information. Please allow up to 2 weeks for completion.

The approved process for submitting plans is found on the Development Services Center website. The CAD file delivered through the records request is provided as-is with the intention of saving time by providing existing utility information in a digital format compatible with computer aided design software. In return, the Department of Utility Services is requiring a digital file containing data for utility assets (water, sewer and reclaim infrastructure) at the time of the currently required mylar submittal phase. The Department of Utility Services provides this website to submit the required files while comparing the files to the CAD Standards and providing a report to assist with meeting the standards. The following help topics provide guidance with validating the design CAD file with the standards and submitting the CAD file through this website.

Logging into the Utility Submittal Portal